$119.00/night (Sunday – Thursday)
$129.00/night (Friday – Saturday)
$109/night (January – April)
Steamboats, railway, wheat and lumber helped make Winona one of the richest cities in America at the turn of the century. By 1900, Winona had more millionaires per capita than any place in the United States.
Winona’s history lives on in architecturally significant historic buildings and vintage homes. Over one hundred sites in Winona’s Commercial Historic District are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Explore historic downtown Winona with a self-guided walking tour and a stop at the Winona County History Center. Check out the new Stories in Structure mobile application!
- One night’s lodging. Double-occupancy guest room.
- Self-guided walking tour with detailed map and descriptions
- Two coupons for $1.00 off admission to Winona County History Center and 10% off museum store purchase
- $5.00 off a $25.00 purchase at the Watkins Heritage Museum Store
- $5.00 Gift Certificate to Blue Heron Coffee House
- $5.00 Gift Certificate to Pieces of the Past
Call 888-450-4322 or
Advance reservations required. Price valid through Dec. 31, 2013. Taxes not included