$135/night (Sunday – Thursday)
$125/night (January – April)
Winona’s museums and historical sites feature the work of many of the world’s greatest artists, architects, and artisans includingPicasso, Pissarro, Renoir, Van Gogh, Tiffany studios, and the prairie school-style architecture of George Maher, George Grant Elmslie, & William Gray Purcell.
Over one hundred sites in Winona’s Commercial Historic District are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Explore historic downtown Winona with a self-guided walking tour and a stop at the Minnesota Marine Art Museum, Winona County History Center, Watkins Heritage Museum, Polish Museum, and Winona National Bank’s African Safari Museum.
- One night’s lodging for two
- Free self-guided historical walking tour with detailed map and descriptions
- Coupon for $5.00 off $25 purchase at Watkins Museum
- Two admissions for the price of one at the Winona County History Center
- Two Free tickets to the Minnesota Marine Art Museum
- $30 in Visit Winona Vouchers redeemable at over 25 Winona businesses
Advance reservations required. Prices good through Dec. 31, 2013. Taxes not included.